Generated HDR set (with backplates) for IBL / Image Based Lighting process walk through.
As a dual pair of images was taken, we can also use these as a photogrammetry pair.
- White Balance marker placement
- Spheron scans (two of)
- Digital backplates (taken with full frame sensor Canon 5D) and measurement cube in situ
- Post-Processing of raw Spheron (.SPH) files to crate Radiance files (.HDR) (using Spheron native Image Processing Engine)
- White Balancing Backplates (using Adobe Photoshop)
- Removing Lens Distortion (using Adobe Photoshop)
- White Balancing Radiance / HDR file (using Adobe Photoshop)
- Resizing down to 5K wide file (for initial render tests) (using Adobe Photoshop)