- Prof Huw THOMAS
Contact – 6 hours per week x 16 weeks
Restored contact with KICKER and in conjunction with their designer successfully agreed a mutually beneficial design brief, suitable for this level and caliber of students – INDD 448 is a CORE ID class, so projects have to work for all students.
Huw Thomas’s input included:
- Re-established contact with sponsor – initial approach to KU was not handled by myself and lead went cold.
- 100% of class instruction / mentoring
- Blackboard Support – solely responsible for Blackboard VLE content
- Hosting sponsor visits
- Hosting interim presentation
- Supporting student presentation teams
- Attending final presentation to 20-30 KICKER employees in Kicker Headquarters, Still Water, Oklahoma
Huw THOMAS – exclusively
Associated Press Releases
None to date
Project Assignment (KICKER – 2 of 2 projects under this class)
Speculative pitch for a 5000 square foot Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016 stand for KICKER. Worked as both a team pitch and individual pitches.
Samples of class output
– Above : Work of Tucker BROWN
– Above : Work of Andre COBBINS
– Above : Work of Dylan Floyd