SpheronVR SceneCam – Post Processed Preview (automatic after capture)
Upon capture, the .SPH is automatically processed, turning the raw data into a tone-mapped image, exported as a JPEG format preview image:
- The Spheron system uses the tethered laptop to provide direct viewing of captures.
- It utilizes the JPEG previews to provide an equivalent resolution of the capture – ie a High Res scan generates a High resolution thumbnail
- It provides a true panoramic view of the total capture, prior to cropping – i.e. upto 400 degrees of scan.
- Further post production will crop the image to a true 360 degree, seamless image (removing ‘overscan’ data)
- True panoramic (unlike iSTAR’s preview, which is an un-stitched 4 panel view)
Above : Spheron Equirectangular Projection Preview thumbnail (6632 x 2624 pixels originally – resized to 1000 pixels wide).
Next Page : Image Management